Thursday, November 22, 2007

I love techno! I love the iPhone!

Hi. My name is Ahmed Zainal and I'm an iPhone addict. I'm also addicted to music. I am going to maintain this blog for the purpose of logging my endeavors with the iPhone and my music production.

Why the iPhone? Coz you can hack it, customize it to your needs and have a lot of fun with it! So far my favorite iPhone mods have been ridding my dialer from the US phone format, playing Captain Tsubasa on the NES emulator in ENGLISH and using Sysinfo to view all running processes (which also gives u the ability to kill processes lol). I want to help every Bahraini iPhone owner make the most out of the iPhone by learning through my (and others') experiences through this blog.

I am also a techno/house/electronica producer. You can listen to my music here. I regularly update my virb page with my music whenever I finish a track so if you like what you here, be sure to visit often! I use FL Studio 7 and Adobe Audition 2 (going to get 3 as soon as I get the time!) and have been using the two for almost 10 years now.

If you have a query on how to do something with the iPhone or how to use FL Studio, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will try my best to get you the information you need!

Ciao for now!

No comments: