No longer shall the Bahraini iPhone owner be duped by electronics stores to pay BD 50 (sometimes 70!) to unlock their iPhone! And this does not apply to the OTB iPhones only, but even older unlocked phones too! And the process only takes 3 minutes, and it's FREE!
It's simple. For OTB 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 just do the following:
1. Connect your iPhone to the PC
2. Put your iPhone in recovery mode
3. Run ZiPhone and click "Free my iPhone"
As for all other phones (OTB other firmware and previously unlocked):
1. Download the 1.1.3 firmware from here
2. Connect your iPhone to the PC
3. Put your iPhone in recovery mode
4. When iTunes detects your iPhone, hold shift and click on "Restore"
5. Browse for the file you downloaded in step 1
6. Wait until your iPhone updates to 1.1.3
7. When it finishes, run ZiPhone
8. Click extra features and click on "Recovery Mode"
9. After you see the message "process finished successfully," click "Free my iPhone"
You'll see your iPhone doing some crazy matrix shit (that means it's working)!
Happy cracking! And don't let anybody tell you that you have to pay money to unlock your iPhone!
- There is a version available for Mac you can get from here.
- You have to have your sim card in the iPhone for the whole process.